Sorry, you need to download the Adobe Flash player- IT'S FREE.
The Fighting Chance website has been designed by young people for young people and covers issues such as
- what is it really like being in a gang and what is the reality of gangs in London?
- advice on the complex issues around leaving a gang and who can help.
- what projects exist in your area to help?
- what is it like being a victim of gangs - stories from young people and parents.
- uploaded music and video articulating the challenges faced by young people.
- advice and sign-posting for young people, parents and teachers.